Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Want This So Bad

Sorry I haven't updated in quite a while. Things have been... I dunno... complicated. I don't really feel like rehashing things, so I'm just going to focus on the future. Tomorrow, I'm starting a five-day fast. This is going to be a real challenge for me because I work all five of those days and 1) It's hard to work/stand 8.5 hours without eating anything, and 2) This weekend is a three-day Red Peak, which means... FREE FOOD. My plan is diet soda/energy drinks and sequestering myself away in the quiet lounge, away from temptation. I'm also going to bring my ED notebook with me for [thin]spiration. I'm so close to reaching my 100lb weight-loss goal, I can almost taste it (hardy-har-har), and I really, really want to reach my "final" goal of weighing 120lbs by the time I visit my family at the end of December.

Fingers crossed I can do it! I'll try to update more on my progress. Peace :3

No comments:

Post a Comment