Monday, August 1, 2011

Where to Go From Here

I don't even know what to say about the last few weeks, so I won't say anything at all. The bingeing/purging continue but, on a bright note, I met a guy who was not disgusted by my gross, flabby, ginormous body. In fact, he was actually pretty turned on by parts of it. And even better, I felt pretty comfortable with my body while I was with him (thank God, the lights were off, though, otherwise it would've been an entirely different story!). I was completely naked, but I thought, hey, my body isn't that totally bad (or at least a HELL of a lot better than it was 90lbs ago!). I'm still going to continue losing weight because I know I can/want to look better, but it was great to have an experience where a guy told me I was sexy and, more importantly, made me believe it myself, at least for a few hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment