Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mission: Impossible???

Ugh, yesterday I was a total pig at work :[ I got a free lunch from the restaurant at work, so I got stuffed salmon filet (who knows what the hell it was stuffed with or how many calories it had), a vegetable mix (carrots, broccoli, snap peas, and squash), french fries (so much grease!!!), a HUGE piece of apple pie, and a Swedish apple soda (200 calories!!!). I practically wolfed it down before freaking out because I had absolutely no idea how many calories I had consumed. There were only 5 minutes left in my lunch break, so I told my training partner that I was going to the bathroom real quick. Thankfully, no one else was in the bathroom, so I just started shoving my finger down my throat as fast and as far as I could; so violently that I scraped up my knuckle. My eyes were watering, but I was just desperate to get as much out of my stomach as quickly as I could. When I got done, my face was all splotchy and my eyes were red. When I came out of the bathroom my training partner was really concerned, asking if I was alright. I lied and told her I had a really bad coughing fit, probably from eating too quickly or it might have been a hold-over from a chest cold I had a few weeks ago. I almost didn't think she would believe me but luckily she bought it.

I'm going to have to be a lot more careful at work. I either need to stick to just salads and low/no calorie foods, or I need to bring my toothbrush with me to work. When I use a toothbrush to purge my face doesn't get all splotchy and it's definitely not noticeable what I've been doing. I dunno. I work a long shift tomorrow, with a lunch break, so I think I'll try just having a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment